Knox Presbyterian Church (Burlington, Ont.)

Identificatie

Soort entiteit

Instelling

Geauthoriseerde naam

Knox Presbyterian Church (Burlington, Ont.)

Parallelle vormen van de naam

Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.

Aandere naamsvormen

Identificatiecode voor organisaties

Beschrijving

Bestaansperiode

1845 -

Geschiedenis

Knox Presbyterian Church in Burlington, Ontario was established in 1845 as Knox Presbyterian Church, Wellington Square. It wasn't until 1873 that the name of the town was changed to Burlington. Land was donated for a new church by Andrew and Martha Gage, and a small log building was constructed in the summer of 1845. The church was governed by a united Session with Knox Presbyterian Church in Waterdown, until 1877. In that year, a new church building was constructed as well. In 1925, the congregation voted to remain with The Presbyterian Church in Canada.

Plaatsen

Rechtsvorm

Functies, beroepen en activiteiten

Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid

Interne structuren / genealogie

Algemene context

relaties

Access points area

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Occupations

Beheer

Authority record identifier

BHS0033

Identificatiecode van de instelling

ON00034

Toegepaste regels en/of conventies

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Gedeeltelijk

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Taal (talen)

Schrift(en)

Bronnen

Onderhoudsaantekeningen

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places