Women's College Hospital. Department of Anatomic Pathology

Zona de identificação

tipo de entidade

Entidade coletiva

Forma autorizada do nome

Women's College Hospital. Department of Anatomic Pathology

Forma(s) paralela(s) de nome

Forma normalizada do nome de acordo com outras regras

Outra(s) forma(s) do nome

identificadores para entidades coletivas

área de descrição

datas de existência

2006 -

história

The Department of Anatomic Pathology of Women's College Hospital was officially established in 2006. In 1920, pathology was part of the Department of Laboratories under Dr. Vivian Marvin Laughlen (1920-1945) as the Chief of Laboratories. Dr. Laughlen was followed by Dr. Eva Mader MacDonald (1945-1952); Dr. Alice Gray (1952-1980) and Dr. Ali H. Qizilbash (1980-1981). In 1981 the Department of Laboratories was divided into 2 new departments: the Department of Clinical Laboratories and the Department of Pathology. In 1981 Dr. Lynn From (1981-1992) was appointed Chief of Pathology, followed by Dr. Weded Hanna in 1992 (1992- ). In 2006 the Department of Pathology was divided into 2 new departments: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology.

Locais

Toronto

status legal

funções, ocupações e atividades

Mandatos/Fontes de autoridade

Estruturas internas/genealogia

contexto geral

Área de relacionamento

Área de pontos de acesso

Ocupações

Zona do controlo

Identificador do registo de autoridade

WCH003

Identificador da instituição

ON00365

Regras ou convenções utilizadas

Estatuto

Nível de detalhe

Datas de criação, revisão ou eliminação

Línguas e escritas

  • inglês

Script(s)

Fontes

Notas de manutenção

  • Área de transferência

  • Exportar

  • EAC